Pine Essential Oil is derived from the needles of the Pine Tree, commonly recognized as the traditional Christmas tree.The scent of Pine Essential Oil is known for having a clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating effect.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Pine Essential Oil positively impacts the mood by clearing the mind of stresses, energizing the body to help eliminate fatigue, enhancing concentration, and promoting a positive outlook.
- Used topically, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to soothe itchiness, inflammation, and dryness, control excessive perspiration, prevent fungal infections, protect minor abrasions from developing infections, slow the appearance of signs of aging, and enhance circulation.
- When applied to the hair, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to cleanse, enhance the hair’s natural smoothness and shine, contribute moisture, and protect against dandruff as well as lice.
- Used medicinally, Pine Essential Oil is reputed to support immune function, clear the respiratory tract, address symptoms of colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma, and the flu, and facilitate the healing of infections.
- Used in massage applications, Pine Essential Oil is known to soothe inflammation, soreness, aches, pain, and gout; to stimulate and enhance circulation; to facilitate the healing of scratches, cuts, wounds, and burns; to promote the regeneration of new skin; to reduce pain; to relieve muscle fatigue; to promote the body’s detoxification; to maintain the health and function of the urinary tract and the kidneys; and to regulate body weight.