When you apply til oil on your skin directly, it heals the skin and acts as the following:
- Sunscreen : The natural antioxidant and sesame in til oil neutralizes the harmful oxidizing effects of UV sun rays and free radicals. You can also use it to treat sunburns.
- Anti-acne weapon : Til oil has excellent antibacterial properties, which helps to get rid of acne, pimple, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Moisturizer and skin detoxifier : Til oil repairs the damaged skin cells and the presence of fatty acids and vitamins reduce wrinkles, fine lines and enlarged pores. Polyphenols in the sesame seeds prevent the skin from getting the oily shine and restore the natural barrier balance.
- Exfoliator and skin brightener : Natural properties of til oil remove the dirt, oil, and bacteria from the skin leaving behind a naturally glowing, soft, and supple looking skin.
- Damage skin healer : Til oil improves skin circulation and rejuvenation thus promoting the quick recovery of damaged cells. Minerals like zinc, copper, calcium, magnesium, and manganese in til oil can repair scar tissue and regenerate new skin cells.
Benefits Of Sesame Oil For Hair
- Boosts hair growth: The antioxidant sesamol, in sesame seeds have a powerful impact on one’s health. You can extract sesame seeds benefits for hair while gently massaging the scalp and hair ends.
- Prevents dandruff: The antifungal and antibacterial properties of til oil for hair keep the hair scalp healthy and clean. Moreover, a clean scalp helps fight itchy sensations.
- Stops premature greying: Its hair darkening trait helps your hair retain natural hair tone, thereby preventing premature greying. Massage your hair frequently for better sesame oil benefits for hair.