Vitamin E is found in many moisturizers, and the oil may be used as a moisturizer to prevent or treat dry, flaking skin.
1. Nourishes the Skin: Vitamin E makes the nerves stronger and helps in nourishing your skin from within. Burst Vitamin E capsules with a safety pin and apply it onto the face for that soft, radiant skin you always wanted.
2. Treats Stretch Marks : Apply vitamin E oil onto the skin to increase levels of the nutrient in the skin tissue. To reduce the appearance of these marks, apply it regularly on the area and rub gently.
3. Lightens Scars : Vitamin E oil helps to regenerate new skin cells and can lighten brown spots or scars found on the face.
4. Cures Muscle Spasms :Vitamin E is very good for relaxing the muscles and can therefore be used to cure muscle spasms.
5. Anti-Ageing : If one shows signs of premature ageing like wrinkles around the eyes, apply Vitamin E oil two to three times a week along with your normal cream for best results. It promotes healthy skin, and reverses signs of ageing.
6. Acts as a Moisturizer : Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for dry and damaged skin. You can mix a few drops of vitamin E oil with your night moisturizing lotion and apply it on your body before going to bed.
7. Treats Dark Circles : Applying Vitamin E oil around the eyes is a great way to get rid of dark circles. Apply it for 2-3 days along with your normal cream and massage gently.
8. Treats Sunburns : Take a few drops of vitamin E oil and rub it gently over the sunburnt area. Vitamin E is a powerhouse of antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals caused by ultraviolet radiation, hence soothing sunburns.
9. Acts as a Cleansing Agent : Vitamin E oil is a heavy emollient and makes for a great way to get rid of dirt, grime and other impurities while simultaneously maintaining your skin’s oil balance. Use a few drops of vitamin E oil on a cotton ball to wipe your face.
10. Treats Chapped Lips : Vitamin E oil works as a moisturizer and can help soften dry lips, making them soft and supple. You can either pair it with honey, or use it as is.
Vitamin E oil can be applied around 5 times a week, but it depends on the quality of your skin. If you have dry skin or combination skin, use it thrice a week. If you have oily skin, use it once a week. Applying vitamin E oil is better than using store bought creams because it gets better absorbed by the skin and gives you beautiful skin, from within.